CPR / First Aid anyone?
The Emergency First Response Primary / Secondary Care Course teaches you CPR / First Aid for Adults. Participants to learn and practice Emergency Care skills in a relaxed setting, encouraging action. Knowledge and skills are introduced in simple steps so that you will find them easy to remember and use should you be faced with someone in need.
The course is still split into Primary Care (CPR) and Secondary Care (First Aid) (CPR / First Aid. The courses follows internationally approved ILCOR Guidelines and open to Divers and Non-Divers alike.
- Duration: One Day - Classroom
- Pre-requisites: None
- Minimum Age: None
- Digital/Online Study: Coming
- Availability: Daily
- Group Size: 6:1
- Personal Tuition: 1:1 Personal Tuition is available
Learning CPR / First Aid – the easy way!
Before you start your CPR / First Aid Emergency First Response Primary / Secondary Care Course you will watch a DVD. You will also read the Primary / Secondary Care manual (CPR / First Aid manual) and complete the Knowledge Reviews. You will then run through these with your EFR Instructor before you move onto the “Hands on” practical application. This is where you will be taught and practice the 9 Primary Care skills and 4 Secondary Care Skills along with the optional AED skill.
The Skills are as follows:
- Primary Care Skill 1 Scene Assessment
- Primary Care Skill 2 Barrier Use
- Primary Care Skill 3 Primary Assessment
- Primary Care Skill 4 CPR – Chest Compressions
- Primary Care Skill 5 CPR – Chest Compressions Combined With Rescue Breathing
- Optional Primary Care Skill — Automated External Defibrillator Use
- Primary Care Skill 6 Serious Bleeding Management
- Primary Care Skill 7 Shock Management
- Primary Care Skill 8 Spinal Injury Management
- Primary Care Skill 9 Conscious/Unconscious Choking Adult
- Optional Primary Care Skill — Emergency Oxygen Use Orientation
- Secondary Care Skill 1 Injury Assessment
- Secondary Care Skill 2 Illness Assessment
- Secondary Care Skill 3 Bandaging
- Secondary Care Skill 4 Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures
After this your Instructor with then demonstrate each skill for you and you will then practice the skills with your fellow students. The instructional system assures mastery giving you plenty of time as to ask questions and repeat any skills you or your Instructor would like.
When the initial CPR / First Aid Skills have been mastered your Instructor will then take you through a number of thought-provoking scenarios. These put you in simulated emergency situations in order for you to practice and apply the knowledge and skills you have learned during the course.
On our EFR course we use Adult, Child and Infant Leardal mannequins. We use complete CPR / First kits for the best possible simulation and scenario practice. We also teach the Optional AED skill so we provide AED Training on AED simulators.
CPR & Fist Aid for Adults – done!
Everyone has their own motivation for taking CPR / First Aid courses. Are you will be working with or interacting with Infants or children? Yes? Then you will probably want to join us for a child and baby / infant CPR / First Aid course!
The Emergency First Response Care for Children course may be conducted as a stand-alone program. It can also be taught in conjunction with EFR Primary / Secondary Care (CPR / First for Adults) so you would be able to take the courses together.
Primary Care / Secondary Care / Care for Children / AED as one integrated course!
For you divers: current CPR / First Aid is a requirement for the PADI Rescue Diver Course. Emergency First Response Course are an excellent way to meet these CPR / First Aid requirements!
EFR Primary / Secondary Care Pricing Options
|Included: EFR course materials and certification fees as well as all necessary use of mannequins, gloves, bandages, AED etc needed for the course.|
|Classroom||½ - 1 Day||5,500 THB|
|Primary Care / Secondary Care / Care for Children / AED||6,500 THB|