MV Scuba Adventure: Destinations
Northern Safaris as far as Richelieu Rock and Southern Safaris as far as Hin Daeng with FREE NITROX!
|Days||Nights||Dive Cruise Destinations|
|4||4||(14 dives) Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock|
|3||3||(11 dives) Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Phi Phi|
|7||7||COMBO (25 dives) Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock, Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Phi Phi|
THIS LIVEABOARD IS CURRENTLY NOT RUNNING - WE WILL REPLACE THIS WITH ANOTHER BOAT AS SOON AS WE CAN
MV Scuba Adventure is a great cheap Phuket Liveaboard that offers Liveaboard Safaris North of Phuket up to The Similan Islands and is one of the very few Liveaboards to offer trips South of Phuket to famous Hin Daeng and Hin Muang pinnacles and The Phi Phi islands. So you could even dive Phuket on this Liveaboard as well as the awesome Similan Islands. These trips can also be combined to make a perfect 7 day scuba diving Safari to all the best dive sites in the South Andaman Sea!
MV Scuba Adventure is truly a comfortable vessel with 5 twin cabins and 2 double cabins accommodating a maximum of 12 guests, with a great covered deck to chill and enjoy a movie, read a book or just relax and the sun-bathing area and fresh brewed coffee and free Wi-Fi definitely does it justice!
An excellent choice of Liveaboard for those on low budget!
MV SCUBA ADVENTURE Liveaboard Schedule & Prices
Cabin prices are in Thai Baht, per diver, excluding equipment & Park Fees
What is included:
- All meals: the menu is a mix of local Thai dishes and international cuisine
- Coffee, tea, drinking water, fruit, ice creams, biscuits
- The dining service begins with buffet dinner on the first evening of the safari
- All dietary requirements can be catered or with advanced notice
- Dive Guide
- Tanks and weights
- Tanks with both DIN and Yoke fittings
- Nitrox Blending Station any mix up to 40% – 200 Baht (25% discount if all daytime dives pre-booked on Nitrox)
- 15 Litre Cylinder: Pre-booked FREE but limited number of tanks available: 300 THB
- Torch: 150 THB / dive
- ** FREE Nitrox **
- Hotel to Liveaboard transfer from Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong; other pick-ups locations can be arranged
- Customer dive insurance is included
- Scuba Equipment rental, Alcohol, 15L tanks and National Park Fees
- Marine National Park Fees are paid directly to the Liveaboard Operator when you reach the boat, who then in turn pay the authorities when the boat enters the National Park
- Similans / Richelieu Rock / Surin 500 Baht for entry into the (divers and non-divers)
- 200 THB / diver / day
Please note: National Park Fees are set by the relevant agencies and are subject to change without notice
- Max: 12 Guests, 13 on a full Charter
- 5 Boat Crew & Dive Crew
- Cabins: 12
- Main deck:
- 2 double bed cabins
- 1 twin bunk bed cabin
- Lower deck:
- 4 twin bunk beds
- Main deck cabins have windows Lower deck have portholes
- Each cabin has its own air-con unit and fan
- 3 toilets/showers with hot water
- All cabins have electricity and aircon 24 hrs a day
- FREE Wifi onboard
- Spacious Salon with TV, DVD and Stereo
4 Days / 4 Nights to Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
- Departure Day: 18:00 pick-up at your hotel and transfer to MV Scuba Adventure in Chalong Bay two minutes’ walk from Indepth.
- Depart at 20:00 and cruise overnight to the Similan Islands with a light evening meal will be served on the way.
- Diving Day 1, 2 and 3: 4 dives / day. The exact dive sites are chosen daily by the Captain and Tour Leaders based on weather conditions, diver experience levels and of course divers choices.
- Diving Day 4: 2 morning dives followed by lunch then return to Phuket and back at your hotel at about 18:00
3 Days / 3 Nights to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa and Phi Phi Islands
- Departure Day: 18:00 pick-up at your hotel and transfer to MV Scuba Adventure in Chalong Bay 2 minutes away from Indepth.
- Depart at 20:00 and cruise overnight to Hin Daeng / Hin Muang with a light evening meal served on the way.
- Diving Day 1 and 2: 4 dives / day. The exact dive sites are chosen daily by the Captain and Tour Leaders based on weather conditions, diver experience levels and of course divers choices.
- Diving Day 3: 3 morning dives followed by late lunch then return to Chalong Pier on Phuket and back at your hotel around 18.00
The above itinerary is an example of an average cruise; the Captain and Cruise Leader will decide the best course of action based on weather conditions at the specific time of each trip
We retain the right to cancel or alter the trip on the base of the safety of all passengers, crews, and the vessel
- Length: 33 m / 109 ft
- Wide: 5.5m
- Engines: 2 x Hino 320 HP
- Cruising: 10 knots
- Max speed: 2 knots
- Generators 1 x 30 K, 1x 40 K
- Fuel Capacity: 15,000 Lit
- Fresh Water Capacity: 9,000 Lit
- 2 x Coltri Sub Compressors
- 36 Scuba Tanks both DIN and Yoke fittings
- 220 V AC current with 2 pin sockets in cabins and most other connections available
- elsewhere on board
- Marine Radio, Radar, Sonar, GPS, Depth Finder, Fish Finder, CCTV
- Life Raft on board for 25 persons
- Emergency Oxygen
- Inflatable tender dinghy