Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Destinations
Budget Liveaboards Thailand visit the following destinations: The Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Boonsung Wreck
|Days||Nights||Dive Cruise Destinations|
|3||2||11 dives - Similan Islands, Koh Bon|
|4||4||15 Dives - Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai & Richelieu Rock|
|4||4||15 Dives - Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Koh Surin, Richelieu Rock & Boonsung Wreck|
|5||5||19 Dives - Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Koh Tachai, Ko Surin, Richelieu Rock & Boon Sung Wreck
Indepth works hard to bring you the best and cheapest range of Budget Liveaboards Thailand available. It is great to dive Phuket but let's face it, who doesn't want to be able to afford the best diving there is in Thailand?
For our range of Budget Liveaboards Thailand we work with the aptly named Manta Fleet. This currently consists of 7 Budget Thailand Liveaboards with differing intinaries. This fleet of Budget Liveaboards Thailand boats vary in size and facilities. However, all the boats offer you much the same in the way of cabin accommodation and awesome Thai cuisine buffet style meals. Additionally, although the number of guests on each Budget Liveaboards Thailand boat varies. Moreover, each Budget Liveaboards Thailand provides an excellent liveaboard experience. After all it's the AWESOME diving most of us after, not the most comfortable cabin or a silver service restaurant.
Although with The Manta Fleet you will find they still provide all the usual fun and excitement you should expect from diving the world-famous Similan & Surin Islands. Being as the boats are Budget Liveaboards, this simply makes Similan and Richelieu Rock diving more accessible to budget minded divers.
Schedule & Best Budget Liveaboard Prices
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Cabin prices are in Thai Baht, per diver, and do not include diving equipment or National Park Fees
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: What is included
- 11-15 dives
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with water, tea / coffee & snacks throughout the day
- PADI Divemaster with a ratio of 1 DM: 5 divers
- 12 Lit tank, weights, weight belt, torch & DIN adaptor
- 15 lit dive tank available at 150 THB / dive
- Nitrox is also available at 150 THB / dive
Nitrox package 2,850 THB 18 dives
- Transfers from Khao Lak on departure and arrival days of the boat
- National Park Fees for Similan & Surin Islands
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: What is NOT included
- Dive Insurance
- Equipment full set: 400 THB / day
- Dive computer 250 THB / day
Full length wetsuit 200 THB / day
Prescription Mask -1/-10 200 THB / day
- Soft Drinks 20 THB / tin
Beers 70 THB / tin
- Scheduled shared transfer from Phuket to Khao Lak 250 THB each way.
- Marine National Park Fees are paid directly to the Budget Liveaboards Thailand Operator when you reach the boat, who then in turn pay the authorities when the boat enters the National Park
- Similans / Richelieu Rock / Surin
500 Baht for entry into the National Park. This applies to both divers and non-divers
PLUS 200 THB / diver / day
Please note: National Park Fees and Myanmar Entry Fees are set by the relevant agencies and are subject to change without notice
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Guest Facilities
- Guest capacity 16 - 28 pax depending on which boat you choose
- MQ1: 4 x Double Cabins, 5 x Twin Cabins, 1 x Four Bed Shared Cabin
- MQ2: 1 x Double bed, 2 x Twin bed share cabins, 3 x Four bed shared cabins
- MQ3: 1 x Master Ensuite cabin, 2 x Twin Bed Ensuite cabin, 3 x Three bed share cabin, 4 x Four bed share cabin, 5 x Twin bed share cabins
- MQ5: 4 x Double Cabins, 5 x Twin Cabins, 1 x 4 Bed-shared Cabin
- MQ6: 4 x Double Cabins, 5 x Twin Cabins, 1 x 4 Bed-shared Cabin
- MQ7: 4 x Double Cabins, 5 x Twin Cabins, 1 x 4 Bed-shared Cabin
- All cabins complete w/ 220-volt electricity 24 hrs a day air-conditioning system.
- There are several shared bathrooms and showers throughout the boats.
- Fresh water showers on the dive platform.
- Large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
- Varies on the boat, but they all have Saloon with TV, DVD, Music and books
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Manta Fleet Itineraries
MQ1: 4 Days / 4 Nights, 15 Dives: Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock.
MQ2: 3 Days / 3 Nights, 12 Dives: Ko Bon (Manta Point), Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock, Pratong & Boonsung Wrecks
MQ3: 4 Days /4 Nights, 15 Dives: Ko Bon (Manta Point), Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock, Pratong & Boonsung Wrecks
MQ5: 3 Days / 3 Nights, 11 Dives: Similan Islands No. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9, Ko Bon (Manta Point) & Boonsung Shipwreck.
MQ6: 4 Days /4 Nights, 15 Dives: Ko Bon (Manta Point), Ko Tachai (Virgin island), Richelieu Rock & Boonsung Wreck
MQ7: 4 Days/4 Nights, 15 Dives: Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Koh Surin, Richelieu Rock & Boonsung Wreck.
MQ3: Similan Islands & Richelieu Rock - 3 days / 3 nights - 11 dives
Manta Fleet Sample Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Trip Schedule:
Departure Night: Budget Liveaboards Thailand
18:30 Check in starts
20:00 Departure to the pier
20:30 General boat briefing
20:45 Cabin allocation
21:00 Equipment set up
21:30 Light on-board dinner
Day 1 - Budget Liveaboards Thailand
06:15 Wake up call
06:45 Dive / Safety briefing
07:30 Dive briefing #1 Anitas Reef
10:45 Dive briefing #2 West of Eden
01:45 Dive briefing #3 East of Eden
05:00 Dive briefing #4 Honey Moon Bay
Day 2 - Budget Liveaboards Thailand
06:00 Wakeup call
06:30 Dive briefing #5 Elephant Head Rock
10:30 Dive briefing #6 Christmas Point
01:45 Dive briefing #7 Breakfast Bend
05:00 Dive briefing #8 Ko Bon Bay
Day 3 - Budget Liveaboards Thailand
05:45 Wake-up call
06:15 Dive briefing #9 Ko Bon Pinnacle
09:00 Dive briefing #10 Koh Bon West Ridge
11:15 Departure briefing
01:15 Dive briefing #11 Boonsung Wreck
05:00 Transfer to the Pier & hotel
PLEASE READ: The above itinerary is an example of the usual Manta Fleet Budget Liveaboards Thailand schedule. As the boat Captain and Manta Fleet Liveaboard Cruise Director decide the Budget Liveaboards Thailand daily dive schedule based on daily variables.
Indepth and The Manta Fleet retain the right to cancel or alter the trip without notice. This is done for the safety of all passengers, crew and the vessel.
Budget Liveaboards Thailand: Specifications
Boats Specs for Budget Liveaboards Thailand vary from boat to boat:
- Length: 23 – 36 Meters
- Speed: 8 – 11 knots Motor Sailing
- Engine: 2 x Hino 350-450 HP
- 2 generators: 40 – 68 KW
All the Budget Liveaboards Thailand boats have the following: