MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard: Destinations
MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard: Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock
|Days||Nights||Dive Cruise Destinations|
|4||4||Liveaboard Safari to The Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai & Richelieu Rock|
Welcome to The MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard, a nice, comfortable and very reasonably priced Similans Liveaboard. MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard launched in October 2002 and totally refurbished again in 2014. The upgrade done to be able to continue to give greatest customer comfort, safety and enjoyment. As a result, MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard has air-conditioned guest cabins for a maximum of 18 divers. In addition, there is an indoor saloon as well as an outdoor dining area with a spacious sun deck for relaxing between dives.
However, what makes this Liveaboard different from all the other boats is the range of air-conditioned cabins. Consequently, no matter what budget or group size you are, there’s always an ideal cabin for you. Spoiled aboard Andaman Tritan Liveaboard, guests not only have great meals throughout the day, but also an experienced, friendly crew and Dive Team. There are areas all around the boat to chill out, either with others or alone. Thus, you can pass time sunbathing, reading, viewing your photos / videos of the dive. Or just enjoying the wonderful scenery.
If you feel like a quick scuba tune up feel free to contact us to dive Phuket before you Liveaboard Safari
Additionally, Nitrox is also available for those who are certified. Or for those divers who are taking the PADI Nitrox Course on their Liveaboard Trip.
MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard Schedule & Prices
Andaman Tritan Liveaboard: Cabin prices are in Thai Baht, per diver and do not include dive equipment or National Park Fees.
MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard Trips include:
- 14 dives
- All Meals: Western & Thai, snacks. Also hot beverages: coffee, tea & Milo
- Dive guides
- 12 Lit tanks, weights and also weight belt
- EANx Nitrox is available on board at 300 THB / fill
There is a Nitrox package available "Buy 6 get 1 free"
- Also Free Scheduled Pick-up / Drop-Off anywhere in the Phuket area
MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard Trips Do not include:
- Scuba Equipment rental, Soft drinks and Alcohol
- An exceptional onboard Thai Massage services charged at 500 THB / r
- 15L tanks
- Customers MUST have their own dive insurance.
- Scuba Equipment rental, Alcohol, 15L tanks & towels are also not included
- Not included are Similan Islands National Marine Park Fees
- National Marine Park Fees should be directly to MV Andaman Tritan Staff when you reach the boat. They then pay the authorities when the boat enters the National Park.
Similans / Richelieu Rock / Surin 500 Baht for entry into the National Park. Because this is a National Park the fee applies to both divers and non-divers.
- 200 THB / diver / day
Please note: Because the National Park set National Park Fees, they are subject to change without notice.
MV Andaman Tritan: Guest Facilities
- 18 Customers (Maximum)
- 7 Boat Crew
- 4 Dive Crew
- Cabins: 9 also including daily cabin service
- 2 x Master cabins with double bed, upper bunk and also ensuite bathroom
- 3 x Deluxe cabins: 2 with twin bunks and ensuite bathroom, 1 Cabin with double bed & ensuite bathroom
- 4 x Standard bunk cabins with shared bathrooms.
- Notably the Deluxe & Master cabins are on the main deck. While the Standard cabins are on the upper deck and lower decks.
- All cabins have large windows offering a beautiful view and also plenty of sunlight. Also full-length mirror, closet space with clothes hangers and complimentary towels
- The boat is Air-conditioned throughout
- Large upper deck Salon with areas for relaxation and entertainment with TV, DVD player and stereo system
- Ice maker
- Extensive dive deck
Andaman Tritan Liveaboard - 5 Days / 4 Nights 14 dives - Similan Islands Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
Andaman Tritan Liveaboard Daily Dive Schedule:
- Pickup between 16:00-20:00 depending on location. Followed by transfer to Thap Lamu Pier to MV Andaman Tritan for welcome. Dinner served on board while cruising for 4-5 hours overnight to The Similan Islands.
- Day 1 - 3 Day dives + 1 Night Dive. Probable dive sites: Anita's Reef, Elephant Head Rock, West of Eden, Snapper Alley, Sail Rock
- Day 2 - 4 Day Dives. Probable Dive Sites: Christmas Point, North Point, Koh Bon West Ridge, Ko Bon Pinnacle & Koh Tachai
- Day 3 - 4 Day dives. Probable Dive Sites: Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock
- Day 4 - 2 Day dives. Probable Dive Sites: Boonsung Wreck, MV Sea Chart Wreck, Premchai Wreck
- Return to Thap Lamu Pier around 13:00
- Followed by transfers back to your hotels
- Or around 18:30 if going straight to Phuket International Airport
PLEASE READ: The above itinerary is an example of a typical MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard schedule. However the boat Captain & MV Andaman Tritan Liveaboard Cruise Director decide the daily dive schedule based on daily variables.
Indepth and Hallelujah Liveaboard retain the right to cancel or alter the trip. This is for the safety of all passengers, crew and the vessel.
MV Andaman Tritan: Specifications
- Wood Mono Hull
- Length: 25.5m
- Width: 5.5m
- Hino Engines 2 x 400 hp
- Capacity Generator 2 x 35k
- 2 Bauer Mariner Compressor 240 Ltr
- VA System Radio/Communication System
- GPS Plotter
- Furuno Radar
- Depth Sounder
- Auto Pilot
- 2 Depth Sounders
- Satellite phone
- AIS Transponder Safety Medical Oxygen
- Extensive First-aid Kit
- Life Jackets in all cabins
- 2 x Life Raft (Maximum 40 pax)
- 4.2m Tender w/ 40HP Outboard Engine